Home ››Kada.in Terms and Conditions
- Helping Hands
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Fish, Chicken & Meat
- Organic & Pesticide Free
- Bakery & Beverages
- Health and Beauty
- Mumz and Baby
- Pet Zone
GEETA SUNUView More
Malathi SajikumarView More
K P M Hanif
A sincere thanks to the founders for their far sig...View More
Kada.in Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Kada Online Pvt Ltd. M/s Kada Online Private Limited, hereafter referred to as Kada.in is and Online Supermarket whose registered office is at Trivandrum, Kerala. In using the Kada.in shopping service, the user is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Kada reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Kada will try to deliver the products as per the order placed by the user. We will start to process the order as soon as you place the order successfully with us.
- When you opt for Cash On Delivery we always try make a confirmation about the over phone before delivery.
- Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Kada shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and kada disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Kada shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- If order is processed and delivered the items won't be taken back or replaced unless there is a reasonable manufacturing issue.
- If the delivery is not executed during first attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
- Please note that cancellations have to be made within 1 hour after placing an order. For canceling your order, you will have to get in touch with our customer support executive by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and giving the reference of your order number. In case we receive a cancellation notice and till that time the order has already been processed by us, the order cannot be cancelled. Kada has complete right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Kada and accept Kada decision regarding the cancellation.
- Once an item(s) is returned or found missing in an order ‘at the time of delivery’, a refund will be raised that time itself. The final payment collected from the customer will be the one after deducting the specific amount from the total order amount. It can be cash / card / Sodexo. In the case of bank transfer / online payment, the specific amount will be added as credit against the concerned customer account held with www.kada.in.
- If an item(s) is found missing or returned ‘at a later point of time’, a communication will be received by you regarding the same. If a refund is raised, the specific amount will be credited to your bank account with the facility of NEFT/RTGS at the earliest slot possible. Normally we follow ‘no question asked return/refund policy’.
- If you haven’t received the benefit of refund amount for two orders following the ‘issue order’, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Service Manager at email@example.com or +91-9048628889.
- »Net Payable0.00
- »Product Discount0.00
- »Total Amount0.00
- »Coupon Discount Apply
- » Delivery Charges0.00
Shop for Rs.250.00 or more to avail free shipping.
We accept cash and food coupons on delivery.
Total Item(s) - 0
© www.kada.in 2012-2013